Thursday, September 18, 2014

TCC's Stationery Caddy



Hello and Welcome!

I'm excited to share my design team project for The Cutting Cafe with you today. Regina is the owner/designer behind TTC and she has designed a brilliant Stationery Caddy. This was a snap to put together and I loved decorating it with G45's Secret Garden paper collection. 

It's such a handy item to have in your craft/office space and personally I think it would make a great Christmas/birthday gift. For the crafters on your gift list you could fill it with crafting items (like I did below) or use it in your office to store easy to reach items. 

I stocked this caddy with gel pens, Sharpie pens, twine, washi tape and A2 size card bases in white and ivory. 

view from left side

view from right side

Here's how my caddy looked before I filled it.

I used shabby shutters and gathered twigs distress ink to distress the boxes and base. Then I chose neutral papers to cover the short and tall back panels and fussy cut images to add on my caddy. I added one blue Petaloo bloom and called it finished. 


The Cutting Cafe

The Stationery Caddy file includes:

The set comes with 2 different options of making the caddy.
Option 1 with 2 boxes in the front (like sample)
Option 2 with 3 smaller boxes in the front.
The back box also comes with an optional smaller inner box for holding pens and pencils or other like items.
The set comes also with 3 assorted backs in both tall and short sizes.
The file comes in the following formats: PDF, SVG, MTC and WPC.

Note: If you do NOT own an electronic cutting machine use the PDF file to print and cut with scissors. This file is easy to assemble so I encourage you to give it a try! 


Be sure to visit TCC's blog on Sunday, September 21st, to see more inspiration using this file and two other cutting files. 


Thanks for the visit today!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :)
Lisa xx

15 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my this is beyond gorgeous....the papers are so soft and shabby...totally love this Lisa....hugs

Lisa Minckler said...

You've blown me away chica! This is WONDERFUL. I LOOOOVE the vintage little girl and those wonderful images and all the papers you've chosen AND the superb yummies to fill it with. You are so amazing and this is just sensational!! :)
Big hugs to you my friend,
L2

Pia S said...

Oh what a pretty and practical item! I love having lots of things at hand when crafting, this kind of design would help keeping things a bit orderly and organized. Definitely a great idea for a gift as well!

Mitralee said...

oh what a happy project! Makes me smile to see it! I love how you built up the back and the paper line you used! Of course I had to have a really good look at what washi tapes you have because I am nosy! hugs from ny!

Mitra

Audrey L. said...

WOW!

Angeline Choo said...

Oh my!! This is absolutely STUNNING. Love the shabby chic dreamy feel to it.

Tina Goodwin said...

Absolutely amazing! I love the way you made the back and LLLOOOVVVEEE the vintage look. AMAZING!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Your stationery caddy is absolutely beautiful! I love your papers and what a great way to make such a useful object a gorgeous one too. Great work my friend! xx

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

WOW! This is beautiful!!

Jeri said...

How totally beautiful! Love those gorgeous papers.

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi, ,Lisa, wow.. this caddy is awesome! Love the beautiful distressed colors. Such a creative project. :)

1CardCreator said...

Wow, gorgeous and practical too, great piece! ~Diane

Keri’s Kreativity said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! Great Job!!

Margaret said...

Absolutely wonderful! It is so soft and pretty, plus it serves such a useful purpose! Washi storage, who doesn't need that?! After looking at both Lisa's and your creations, I'm thinking I need to make one of these! I even have the pretty secret garden papers!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Peanut said...

I mean... how gorgeous is that!!! What a brilliant idea, an amazing project and a lovely gift ... value for money! LOL. AWESOME friend!
hugs, Asha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...