Saturday, June 20, 2015

Cupcakes

Cupcake Gift Tag


Hi there! Sorry to be scarce around my blog these past few weeks. I'm enjoying some time with my college girl and with our recent new addition to the family, Sophia Jasmine, our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She barely lets me out of her sight lol! It's been a joy having her around this past week but my craft time has definitely been put on hold. She did manage to let me spend an hour this afternoon creating these fun gift tags and a gift card using the Huge Cupcake Cutting File from The Cutting Cafe.


If you check out The Cutting Cafe's blog tomorrow you can see more inspiration featuring a variety of cupcake templates...cutting files...printable stamps by the design team. You could also win 3 FREE sets of your choice just by leaving a comment on the DT post. Regina will announce the winner on the 7th of July.


Cupcake Gift Card Holder

Cupcake Gift Tag


The Huge Cupcake set is fun to work with because you can do so many things with it. To see all of the cupcake templates...cutting files...printable stamps available click the link below.



The Cutting Cafe


Thanks for the visit today! 
I hope to get back in a routine this next week and drop by your blogs for a visit as well. 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. 
Lisa xx

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

Oh my word....I seriously can't pick a favorite. ...these are yummylicious

Words and Pictures said...

Oh so long since I've managed to pop by... but what delicious cupcakes were awaiting me today - they're just perfect, Lisa!
Alison xx

Angeline Choo said...

Beautifully made! LOVE!

Doris E said...

Lovely card!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhhhh, you have a new furry friend???? That's wonderful!!! Your cupcake tags and gift card are perfection chica. I always sit in amazement at your paper compilations. I love how you mix patterns and designs. You've always been a freaking genius at it!
more hugs!
L2

Margaret said...

Your cupcakes are so sweet!!! Especially love the soft colors on the first one!!

It won't be long before your fur baby will be your creating buddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...